Tuesday 2 January 2018

5 Tried and Effective exercises for Pear Shaped Body

Hellow my dear fellows!!!
I hope those of you who are trying to lose some pounds are following their diet and exercise plans and enjoying moving towards a healthy body and mind...
Women have more tendency for fats deposition in their lower abs, hips and thighs due to the Estrogen present in their bodies. Us women, when we put on weight, the fats are added specifically to these areas. So we start exercising and dieting hoping to get a perfectly shaped body. But, after weeks, we realize we are still unable to attain the perfect proportion in our bodies.
Pear shaped bodies find it difficult to shed those fats from lower abs, hips and thighs. I myself suffered from the same frustration so tried a lot of exercises during my weightloss (rather Fatloss) journey and after trying many exercises, I found some of the exercises being very effective. I lost inches very quickly this time and noticed a better shape and proportion in my body. So, I decided to share them with my lovelies...
So here is a quick list of those tried and tested and found very very very effective exercises. These are very simple , and you can do these exercises easily at home without any equipment or gym. :)

1. BUTT/HIP BRIGDES

I call this exercise as the magic to tone hips. Its very easy, doest require a lot of technique to digest and its very effective. It works on your gluteal muscles and and also helps in getting rid of those wrinkles on butts. I highly recommend this exercise.
You must:
. Exhale while raising 
. Inhale while lowering down
. start with 10 and increase 5 every day up to 30 for 30 days


2. HIP ABDUCTION

Hip abduction is again a very effective and very easy exercise to tone those saddle bags on your upper thighs. Nobody likes them I swear. I stayed depressed thinking how could I lose them...I tried this hip abduction and finally getting rid of it...a toned body is what we all dream of...
So during this exercise
You must:
Exhale while abduction (raising)
Inhale while adduction (lowering)
8 abductions each side and increase 2 for each hip everyday up to 30 for 30 days

3. SQUATS

The easiest yet most effective exercise to get those glutes, thighs and bit of lower abs is just the simple SQUATS... We all know this ex very well but many of us are not aware of the benefits. Do add it in your exercise routine and you will feel quick results in all the problems areas of a pear shaped body.
But
You must:
Exhale while sitting 
Inhale while standing
Start with 10 squats and add 5 everyday up to as many as u can :)

4. LEG RAISES

This exercise needs a little practice initially but believe you me, once you start doing it and be consistent, you are gonna thank me for recommending this. This exercise works really really great on your lower abs and tones and tightens that belly pooch real-time.

MODIFICATION:
If you can't raise the leg while keeping it straight, don't over stress yourself or hurt by pushing beyond limits.
You can bend the knees slightly while raising the legs and there you go...it got easy...but its efficiency stays the same.
You must:
Exhale while raising leg 
Inhale while lowering down
Start with 5 and add 2/3 everyday.
(Don't push yourself too hard...you don't want to hurt and end up quitting)

5. HIGH KNEES

High knees just like a march? Yes that way
Isn't that way too simple? Yes It is
Is it effective?? Hell yeah very effective
High knees just like march or adding a little bit of jumping, whatever suits you. Do it and tone your core, hips and thighs....
And enjoy the perfectly proptioned body...


Don't forget to breathe and breathe and breathe during any sort of exercise your are doing.
Remember!!!!
BREATHING IS THE KEY TO FAST FATLOSS!!!!

I hope you all follow them soon and get the most of out these amazing exercises....
Do tell me in the comments how u feel about them and how u found them....
Have a great journey :)

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any rights on the images in this blogpost

No comments:

24k Gold & Roses Face Serum by BBAmna

I can see most of the women in Pakistan are talking about the 24k Gold & Roses serum by Beauty by Amna. Some of them have finally got th...